- This event has passed.
Art, Antiques & Christmas!
December 4 @ 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
9am-3pm on Friday & Saturday Dec 3-4
1839 N. Division Street
Carson City, Nevada
Decorate your home this Christmas and get your shopping done locally at this estate sale! Beautiful and interesting items throughout the entire home, garage and backyard. Some notable items include:
- Tommy Bahama King bedroom set
- Lazyboy sofa sleeper
- Antique Stickley chair
- Antique sideboard buffet
- Antique humpback trunk
- Lyre Harp table
- Antique dropleaf table
- Original art by David Maes Gallegos
- Original art by Anna Louise Darden and other fine artists with the NV Artists Association
- 40” Toshiba flat screen TV
- History of the USA 3-volume book set by Spencer (c. 1858)
- Whiteclad oak fridge side table
- Antique leopard print chairs
- Vintage oak/glass lighted china hutch
- Quartz Westminster Chime Regulator
- Art Supplies; art/craft table; craft lamp
- Frames of all sizes and styles!!
- Portable bar cart and nice glassware
- Antique rocking chair made in Yugoslavia
- Christmas wreathes, ornaments, lights, nativity scenes
- Many small kitchen appliances; bakeware & cookware
- Oster Kitchen Center
- Mikasa Classic Flair fine china (c. 1991) service for 8 w/serving pieces
- Capodimonte porcelain roses
- The Pioneer Woman bowl
- Nice Ladies clothing and many shoes (size 10-11)
- Gas BBQ; Weber Grill; Masterbuilt Signature Series smoker
- Hampton Bay 3-piece rattan set
- Vintage wrought iron patio set
And lots more! Please be prepared to transport and carry out large items. No food, drinks, pets, or large bags are allowed on the premises and bathrooms are not available to the public. J & J Estate Sales accepts cash, credit and debit cards, some fees may apply. Masks required.
Due to the size of the house and to respect distancing requirements, a limited number of persons will be allowed in initially. Numbers are provided for those arriving before the sale begins. No pre-sales. Thank you for supporting our small business!
Click an image below to see larger images.