In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have made some changes to the J&J Estate Sales Business Model. In order to best serve our customers and staff, while doing our best to limit the spread of COVID-19, we will be practicing the following measures at all of our in-house estate sales:
- J & J Estate Sales staff will wear face coverings at each estate sale when interacting with customers and items for sale.
- Pursuant to the Centers for Disease & Control (CDC) guidelines and recommendations by the Governor of Nevada, it is required that face coverings be worn when going out in public.
- Please be considerate of others while shopping, and maintain six feet of social distancing when possible.
- J & J Estate Sales now accepts credit and debit cards. Please note that sales tax may apply. While we continue to accept cash, please bring a variety of cash denominations so the exact amount can be paid and the exchange of cash is limited.
- Larger items must be picked up at the end of the day purchased, with your own vehicle and your own assistance to move the larger items from the sale into your vehicle.
Thank you for continuing to support our family-owned business. We look forward to seeing you and hope that you and your families remain healthy and well.