In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have made some changes to the J&J Estate Sales Business Model. In order to best serve our customers and staff, while doing our best to limit the spread of COVID-19, we will be practicing the following measures at all of our in-house estate sales:
- J & J Estate Sales staff will wear masks and gloves at each estate sale when interacting with customers and items for sale.
- Pursuant to the Centers for Disease & Control (CDC) guidelines and recommendations by the Governor of Nevada, it is recommended that face coverings be worn when going out in public.
- No more than 10 people will be allowed in the estate sale at any given time.
- Please be considerate of others while shopping, and maintain six feet of social distancing when possible.
- J & J Estate Sales now accepts credit and debit cards. Please note that a 4% transaction fee is applied when using a card. While we continue to accept cash, please bring a variety of cash denominations so the exact amount can be paid and the exchange of cash is limited.
- Larger items must be picked up at the end of the day purchased, with your own vehicle and your own assistance to move the larger items from the sale into your vehicle.
Thank you for continuing to support our small family-owned business. We look forward to seeing you and hope that you and your families remain healthy and well.